Before you make an interlibrary loan book request, check to see if the item is available through at least one of these resources:
To request a book through interlibrary loan, do the following:
- Go to https://mcnet.marietta.edu/libsecure/forms/ill.php.
- When the login form appears, type in your Marietta College username and password, choose Book as your material type, and click Create Request
- There are three parts to the ILL request form. The first part of the form requires you to provide information about the item you wish to request. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
- The second part of the form contains your patron information. The information comes directly from your patron record in the library's computer system. If you wish to provide alternate contact information in this section, you may do so.
- On the last part of the form, you have the option of submitting another request. To do this, choose a material type and click on Submit Another Request. If you do not intend to submit another request, then just click on Submit Request.
- After you click on Submit Request, a confirmation of your request is displayed.