Alphabetical and subject-oriented lists of electronic resources available from the Legacy Library of Marietta College.
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017
- MAS Ultra: School Edition (for high school students)
Index, abstracts, and full text for popular high school magazines.
- MasterFILE Premier (popular magazines)
Index, abstracts, and full text covering nearly all subjects including general reference, business, health, and much more. Designed for a general (as opposed to academic) audience.
Index and summaries of articles and books on mathematical research.
Medical research and investigative journal articles in Spanish.
- MEDLINE with full text (EBSCO)
Comprehensive index for medical journals and provides full text for more than 1,370 journals.
- Middle Search Plus (for middle school students)
Index, abstracts, and full text for popular middle school magazines.
- MLA Directory of Periodicals
Journals and series from the Master List of Periodicals of the MLA International Bibliography.
- MLA International Bibliography
Index to books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics.
- Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796-1850
Bibliography of books, pamphlets, and broadsides printed in Ohio, 1796–1850.
The Legacy Library no longer subscribes to the RefWorks service. See the link below for alternatives.
- Citation Management Tools
Free tools to assist you in the creation and management of citations in MLA style, APA style, and other formats.